Call of the Forsaken
In EverQuest: Call of the Forsaken, you will encounter the powerful dragon Lady Lendiniara across the once peaceful plains of West Karana. Cataclysmic events in the region have torn an invisible seam to expose the Ethernere and bind countless realities. Veterans and new adventurers alike must search undiscovered areas of Norrath for powerful artifacts to send Lady Lendiniara back to her world and restore peace. The new journey also brings familiar faces, as many iconic characters thought to be lost in time make their presence felt, including: Zebuxoruk, King Naythox Thex, Queen Cristanos Thex, Lendiniara the Keeper, Kyle Bayle, and more.
Call of the Forsaken Expansion Features
- Mercenary Alternate Advancements (AAs) — A specialized line of AAs that will enable players to customize the skills of mercenaries and make them even more powerful.
- Mercenary Gear — The ability for player to manage Mercenary equipment and provide them with powerful weapons and armor.
- Heroic Adventures — Mission style content that allow for unique experiences each time you play through them, including a chance at new loot, rares, and currency you can collect and spend at special merchants!
- Shared Bank Slots (2)
- More Spells, Alternate Advancements (AAs) and Gear
- New Raids
- New Tradeskill Recipes
- Several New Zones Including West Karana, Neriak 4th Gate, Bixie Warfront and the Deadhills!