Twenty-four years. Let that sink in. That’s an incredible number of quests completed, achievements earned, baddies destroyed, zones traveled, items and commodities crafted, and everything else under the Norrathian sun. Even Lendiniara the Keeper, featured in this year’s Anniversary key-art, smiles indulgently at your progress and success.
And we continue to do this because of you!
Every single one of you inspires us to keep developing new content, items, and just good old fashioned gaming fun. We cannot thank you enough for being part of the EverQuest family! We've even updated our Anniversary page with the fun details just for you. It’s with all this in mind that we offer some amazing gifts.
All players will receive the following:
- 50% bonus to experience gains! (Bonus ends on April 1, 2023, at 1:00 a.m. PDT.)
- Dashing Feathered Cap for all your characters. (Available until April 20, 2023, at 11:00 p.m. PDT.)*
All-Access Members will also receive the following:
- Celebratory Opal Stein Ornament, a weapon ornament for all your characters. (Available until April 20, 2023, at 11:00 p.m. PDT.)*
- Goblet of Adventure III (one per account; available until April 20, 2023, at 11:00 p.m. PDT)**
- A new title for all your characters, “the Commemorator”. (Available until April 20, 2023, at 11:00 p.m. PDT.)*
What’s new for this year:
- Mission: Reetuk the Inexorable
- Historian Graya is interested in the history of the Spine ogres and is looking for adventurers to help. Based on information she read in the Lineage of the Nokk Ogres, and with your help, Graya will guide you through exploring Blightfire Moors and encountering Reetuk the Inexorable.
- Footloose and Fancy Free – Heroes come in all shapes and sizes. But do you know from what all heroes can benefit? Music! Seek Erol Xybella in the Plane of Tranquility to get started.
- Stones of the Unknown – The disheveled erudite, Talesiyn the Driven, seeks to learn more about the standing stones in the Feerrott region. Could the rumors of a long-dead race be true?
- Misgnomer – They call him the Pirate Captain Nalot, but he's hoping you can help him prove his true identity. You can find him in Steamfont Mountains.
- All the quests, the mission, and the raid that were added last year.
- Looking for adventures that are over level 100? Some of the earlier top hits included Sailor Twift with her Riveting Tales. Don’t have time to help spread Unity among the Gnolls? Head to the Plane of Knowledge and speak with Maitreya the Maitre D`. He needs some help making a Fancy Feast.
- Not quite up to the level 100+ quests? Don't worry, there are a bunch of lower-level quests. If you are not ready to head out for summer, stop by Geia Korrel and head back to school with School Supplies. Or if helping a lovesick Iksar is more to your liking, speak with an Emissary of Erollisi in the Plane of Knowledge.
- No party is complete without eating some delicious Platinum Anniversary Cake in scenic locations. While you're out in the world adventuring, take the time to explore over nineteen years of anniversary content.
Lastly, we are also unvaulting the Past Heritage Crates. You can find the Tier`Dal (Dark Elf), Ayr`Dal (Half Elf), Iksar, Northman (Barbarian), Gnome, Trollish, Human, Dwarf, Halfling, Fier`Dal (Wood Elf), Ogre, and Erudite Heritage crates on the Marketplace from now until April 1, 2023, 1:00 a.m. PDT.
There’s no better way to celebrate two-dozen years of existence than with you. And we’d have it no other way. Cheers, Norrathians, and here’s to all the memories—past, present, and future!
*You must log onto each character during this time period to receive the item and title. The items will appear on your cursor, and the title will be available in the title window.
**You must log onto each account during this time period to receive the claim. You may access the potion in the claim window.