Vaniki, our new Level Locked Progression server, and Yelinak, our newest Traditional Timelocked Progression server, are now both live and ready to embrace players seasoned or just getting started! It's your chance to relive what it was like to jump into EverQuest way back when it first started.
Let's go over some of the details we've already shared:
Vaniki will have an accelerated rate of expansion and level unlocks up to level 60 at which time expansions and level unlocks return to a normal rate of 8 and 12 weeks. Level is capped at 10 levels below the original level cap of the newest opened expansion. Here is the currently planned schedule for Vaniki (still subject to change):
- Open at level 40 with expansions up to Gates of Discord unlocked
- Four weeks later: level 50 unlocks
- Two weeks later: level 55 unlocks
- Four weeks later: level 60 unlocks along with expansions up to Prophecy of Ro
- Twelve weeks later: level 65 unlocks along with expansions up to The Buried Sea
- Twelve weeks later: level 70 unlocks along with Secrets of Faydwer
- Eight weeks later: level 75 unlocks along with expansions up to Underfoot
- Twelve weeks later: level 80 unlocks along with House of Thule
- Eight weeks later: level 85 unlocks along with Veil of Alaris
- Eight weeks later: level 90 unlocks along with expansions up to Call of the Forsaken
- Twelve weeks later: level 95 unlocks along with expansions up to Empires of Kunark
- Twelve weeks later: level 100 unlocks along with expansions up to The Burning Lands
- Twelve weeks later: level 105 unlocks along with expansions up to Claws of Veeshan
- Twelve weeks later: level 110 unlocks along with Terror of Luclin
- Twelve weeks later: level 115 unlocks
- Twelve weeks later: level 120 unlocks
You can read all the details and go through the F.A.Q. for Vaniki by clicking here.
Yelinak is a Relaxed True-Box Timelocked Progression server where new expansions unlock automatically every 8-12 weeks. (Early expansions unlock more often. The specific schedule is below.) Only one EverQuest client may be run per computer. Experience has been set to be Progression standard. It'll start off slower than live, but faster than EverQuest at the original launch and increases at Gates of Discord, Depths of Darkhollow, and The Serpent Spine. At The Serpent Spine experience is as normal live servers.
- Eight weeks after launch: Ruins of Kunark
- Eight weeks later: Scars of Velious
- Eight weeks later: Shadows of Luclin
- Eight weeks later: Planes for Power and Legacy of Ykesha
- Twelve weeks later: Lost Dungeons of Norrath
- Four weeks later: Gates of Discord
- At this point the schedule becomes consistent. Enjoy expansions for twelve weeks when a new level cap is unlocked, and eight weeks in expansions where the level cap stays the same.
- This server starts with standard True Box. Only one EverQuest client may be run per computer.
- When Omens of War unlocks, we will move to a Relaxed True Box. You may have up to 3 clients per computer logged into the server at the same time.
- When The Buried Sea unlocks, True Box will be removed.
You can read all the details and see the F.A.Q. for Yelinak by clicking here.
Don’t forget, the new packs, Trying Toxicologist Bundle and the Vexing Vermin Bundle, are live today too! Trying Toxicologist contains a 40-slot bag and some XP potions, and Vexing Vermin contains a 40-slot bag, XP potions, a speed potion, and much more. These two new bundles will be available right next to the House of Thule Collector’s Edition Revival.
We're looking forward to reliving the original EverQuest experience with you!
Be sure to follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.