- Starting March 16, seek out the Mechanical Fortune Teller in the Plane of Knowledge for new quests and a mission for the 24th anniversary.
- The Banestrike ability has been overhauled, see the AA section for more information.
- Bows available in Night of Shadows should now grant the appropriate Alternate Advancement ability when right-clicked.
- Corrected heroic intelligence stat on Ossified Eye of the Eelworm.
- Phantasmal and Spectral Luclinite Poleaxes have had their base damage and delay adjusted.
- Corrected an issue where some Night of Shadows chest armors had wrong click recourse effects.
- Metamorph Wand - Brownie, found in the Marketplace, has now been replaced with a version that will always match the previews seen on the item and Marketplace when cast.
- Corrected an error in the paper used for Song: Warsong of the Vah Shir.
Quests & Events
- Under Siege (raid) - the chest will no longer be affected by the loot lockout.
- Exiting When One Door Opens will now place you near Animist Khalan.
- Narius' Plan: Made a speculative fix to the bug where sometimes the zone inhabitants run to one point near the entry.
- Dance of the Demiurge: The Altered Gods achievement will not longer automatically be completed.
- When One Door Closes (mission) - corrected an "it's" and made it an "its".
- When One Door Closes (raid) - the monstrosity will now fully use the power of its cockatrice form.
- When One Door Closes (raid) - the chest will no longer be affected by the loot lockout.
- The Challenger of Night of Shadows achievement now auto-grants its weapon augment reward when completed.
- Animist Soren will now send anyone that is in the Deepshade expedition into the instance.
- The Night of Shadows Raid achievement, Myconid Mutiny: All That Glitters, now uses the word supervisor instead of MINI.
- Several Night of Shadows Mission and Raid achievements now correctly reference Shar Vahl, Divided, Ruins of Shadow Haven, and Deepshade: The Artist.
- Fixed an issue with Vasella Fireblood spamming Screeching Flames more often than intended.
- Deepshade and Firefall Pass raids now have base population.
- The Slayer Skill achievement for dispatching Dark Elves has been renamed "Love Will Teir Them Apart".
- Corrected an issue that prevented large models, such as high level Troll Beastlord pets, from being shrunk.
- Wizard - Made several changes to the Wildmagic Strike line of spells.
- Corrected the descriptions of all ranks so they are explicit about what component spells they can cast and the chances of casting those spells.
- Renamed all ranks of the component spells to Pure Wildmagic, Chaotic Wildfire, and Wildice Cascade.
- Added damage to all ranks of Pure Wildmagic, Chaotic Wildfire, and Wildice Cascade.
- Marked early ranks of Pure Wildmagic No-Twincast to match the level 100+ spells. Base spells can still be twincast.
- Increased the effectiveness of all Irae Faycite Shards that focus Pure Wildmagic.
- Corrected a bug that prevented the Irae Faycite Shard that focused Wildmagic Burst from working correctly.
- The Banestrike ability has been overhauled in order to provide a more consistent and appreciable power increase as well as reduce zone latency caused by its previous functionality.
- Rather than periodically dealing direct damage to your target, based on its race, Banestrike now provides you a 2, 4, 7, and 10% increase to the base power of your beneficial and detrimental spells, songs, and combat abilities, as well as base melee damage.
- Removed the following AA ranks due to the removal of static level cap requirements, which resulted in those ranks having no functional improvements over previous ranks.
- Archetype: Gift of Mana: Ranks 4 - 13
- Archetype: Focus of Arcanum: Ranks 5 - 8
- Class: Enchanter: Gracious Gift of Mana: Ranks 2 - 4
- Class: Necromancer: Fear Storm: Ranks 7 - 17
- Class: Wizard: Improved Familiar: Ranks 4 - 5, 7 - 8, 11 - 12, 15 - 17, and 19 - 21
- Increased the max resist modifier on rank 3 of the Archetype AA, Focus of Arcanum to 45.
- Updated the target level check on ranks 2 - 6 of the Necromancer Class AA, Fear Storm so that it can now hit targets 1 level less than the casters current level or lower.
- Increased the max crit damage on rank 10 (previously rank 22) of the Wizard Class AA, Improved Familiar to 35%.
- The following Night of Shadows: Mission achievements now correctly grant new AA ranks of Hero's Vitality, Hero's Fortitude, and Hero's Resolution. Additionally, players who previously completed these achievements have been retroactively granted their rewards.
- Hero of Shar Vahl: Mean Streets
- Savior of Shar Vahl: Mean Streets
- Hero of Shadow Haven: When One Door Closes
- Savior of Shadow Haven: When One Door Closes
- Hero of Darklight Caverns: The Spirit Fades
- Savior of Darklight Caverns: The Spirit Fades
- Hero of Shar Vahl: Under Siege
- Savior of Shar Vahl: Under Siege
- The fish in Paludal Depths will no longer be KOS to players.
- Iconic agents will now be removed as options when they've already been selected for a different job in the current quest.
- Restless Wolf Saddle is now available to claim on servers that have unlocked Shadows of Luclin.
- Randomized Loot servers: Changed the randomized loot table used by Zi-Thuuli of the Granite Claw.
- Restricted the Level Cap server reward: In-Game Item: Bag of Currency to Vaniki and Live servers.
- The Level Capped server achievements that offer currency are now account-wide achievements. These are specifically Challenge: Defeat Cragbeast Queen, Challenge: Defeat Pallorax the Soul Slayer, Challenge: Defeat Innoruuk, the Prince of Hate, Challenge: Defeat Vishimtar the Fallen, and Challenge: Defeat Tantor.
- Added a Plane of Knowledge book to Shadeweaver's Tangle.
- Removed tribute costs while in fast camp zones.
- Added usage information to the /consent and /deny commands and updated them to accept the 'fellowship' keyword.
- Added the /autoconsent command to update your character's AutoConsent INI values.
- Added a prompt to the Plane of Knowledge stone for The Great Divide which allows the adventurer to choose between going to the original zone or the one specifically for Torment of Velious.
- Also added a return book to the ToV version of The Great Divide.
- Added a prompt to the Plane of Knowledge stone for The Overthere which allows the adventurer to choose between going to the original zone or the one specifically for Ring of Scale.
- Also added a return book to The RoS version of The Overthere
- The preview formatting of percent-based experience rewards, such as those given for Collections, has been updated to be clearer.
- Removed the previously deprecated social sharing command from the cascade menu.
- A clickable link to view the contents of UIErrors.txt will now be displayed in your main chat window if any errors are detected when loading a UI skin.
- Spurious UI warnings will no longer be reported when a custom skin does not overwrite a default file.
- Corrected an issue that caused duplicate quests to appear in the Quest Overlay window.
- Changed -
- Corrected an issue where some of the Eclipsed Light Hero's Forge ornamentations were invisible.
- Tallon Zek will use his tactical knowledge to summon his most hated Norrathian into the room where he fights. If you stay in the room, he leaves you be. He will only do this to his most hated player.