Darkpaw Games is on a quest to play EverQuest and EverQuest II to help change kids' health by teaming up with Extra Life once again. We've chosen our local Children's Miracle Network Hospital: Rady Children's. With 170 hospitals to choose from, each location treats thousands of kids annually, regardless of their illness, injury or family's ability to pay.
Last year, all of you stepped up and we far surpassed our goal. This year, we're even more focused on helping local kids in need, and we hope you'll consider making a donation. If you're unable to make a donation, you can still help by spreading the word in game, on social media, and to family and friends.
About Rady Children’s
- Rady Children’s Hospital is:
- The largest children’s hospital in California and the 6th largest in the country (based on admissions)
- The only hospital in San Diego dedicated exclusively to pediatric healthcare
- Rady Children’s treats:
- 92% of the region’s kids
- Nearly 250,000 kids per year
- Every year at Rady Children’s they:
- Use about 880,000 diapers
- Give out about 280,000 bandages
- Hand out more than 29,000 popsicles to patients
- Go through more than 9,900 packs of crayons
- Provide more than 2,900 crutches for their patients
- The Rady Children’s team consists of:
- Nearly 900 physicians
- More than 1,400 nurses
- 40 dogs that are on campus 5 days per week through the PetSmart Paws For Hope canine therapy program
- Join Us – This is a great video to introduce your team to Rady Children’s Hospital
- We think you will also enjoy this video!
How Can I Help?
We need your help! Head to our Extra Life page here, get signed up or log into an existing account, join our team, and then help spread the word.
If you're able to give a donation, know that it is tax-deductible and will help change kids' health to change the future. Simply click on the "Donate" button at the top of the page to chip in.
All who donate and have an active forum account for EverQuest or EverQuest II will receive the "Extra Lifer" forum title.