- 1 chocolate cake (store bought)
- 1 can chocolate icing (store bought)
- 20 candy corn (store bought)
- Basically buy everything at the store - this is a level 1 recipe, remember?
- 1 large mixing bowl
- Food safe gloves
- Small containers
- Go to the store and look for a chocolate bundt cake. If they don’t have one, get whatever chocolate cake you can find or make your own (making your own cake may require your baking level to be higher than 1).
- While at the store get the other stuff, too.
- When home, open the bag of candy corn and take out a bunch. Cut the yellow corn-looking ends off using a knife. Save the yellow corn part, eat or toss the orange part. You could consider saving the tiny white part to add some visual variety to your brownie shooters.
- If you haven’t yet, put the gloves on. Don't be gross.
- Take the cake out of the box and throw it into the bowl using your gloved hands. It's oddly satisfying, like reliving your first birthday party. Open the icing, and put all of that in the bowl too.
- Mix it up with your hands.
- Form each brownie shooter into your desired shape and put it in your containers. Stick the candy corn in the formed brownie shooter in a way that you find aesthetically pleasing.
By the end you will have some number of brownie shooters to delight (or horrify) your friends, family, guildmates, and strangers. Bon Appetit!